Without strategic asset management, local authorities are borrowing from the future to pay for today.
In a challenging financial environment, local authorities must develop a property strategy that focusses on the essentials, creates engagement across the organisation, is owned by everyone and actually shapes decision-making.
This ground-breaking book will show you, step by step, how to develop a property portfolio that meets corporate and service objectives now and in the future.
This proven methodology will help you:
- Assess and segment your property portfolio
- Understand the purpose of each property in your portfolio and how it should perform
- Put in place effective policies, people and processes to deliver that performance
- Value the vital role of stakeholders and your leadership team and engage their support
- Develop and implement a dynamic and flexible property strategy with confidence
- ISBN: 9781781337165
- Pages: 204
- Published: December 2022
- Price: £14.99