In tech workplaces, people skills are sometimes an afterthought…
… but emotional intelligence holds the key to maintaining healthy and productive professional relationships and unleashing the human potential of your organisation.
This book is for ‘geeks’ – tech professionals who take their career seriously and are proud of the great work they do. It will show you how to use personal development to lead confidently and create psychologically safe workplaces.
Read this book to:
- Navigate the challenges of teamworking on complex projects
- Read and react to others in an honest and authentic way
- Master your own thinking, emotions and ego
- Replace self-criticism with self-respect
- Trust yourself to work outside of your comfort zone
- ISBN: 9781781336410
- Pages: 194
- Published: November 2021
- Price: £11.99