A career in sales can be challenging and rewarding in equal measure – whether you’re at the beginning of your sales career or a seasoned sales professional.
Bringing together insights from industry leaders, the 100 lessons in The Exceptional Sales Career offer a complete guide to the who, why, where, when, what and how of sales.
Read this book to discover:
- Who has the potential to excel in sales
- Why you should (or shouldn’t) go into sales
- Where you should start your career and how to build your skills
- When a role is right for you and when it’s time for a new challenge
- What techniques are used by top sales professionals, and how you can master them
- How to get ahead – and stay ahead – in your sales career
- ISBN: 9781781334973
- Published: January 2021
- Price: £13.99