If you have to make redundancy decisions for your business, how can you do so both effectively and compassionately?
Redundancy is a costly, time-consuming and stressful event for both companies and individuals. This practical handbook will help you to manage a redundancy situation in a fair and kind manner and support your employees – both those facing potential redundancy and those left behind – and your managers.
Learn how to:
- Decide if redundancy is the right strategy for your business requirements
- Identify the tangible and intangible costs of the redundancy process
- Understand how redundancy affects all of your employees
- Train and support your managers to manage the selection and consultation processes successfully, benefitting and protecting both employees and employer
- Run meaningful and supportive redundancy meetings
- Help your business and your employees to move forward positively after a redundancy situation
- ISBN: 9781781337271
- Pages: 198
- Published: January 2023
- Price: £13.99