What makes high fliers fly?
Are you curious about what really successful people do? Do you wonder how some people become very successful very quickly and still seem to have a great life outside work? Others, who work very hard, struggle to achieve this same kind of success.
Research suggests that success isn’t down to having a high IQ, it has more to do with your EQ – Emotional Intelligence – which is being savvy about the way you relate to others and yourself. It was found the most successful people have an underlying attitude and 7 key skills, which anyone can learn!
Discover the self-directing skills for life and become a high flier in your field by:
• Adopting the fundamental Attitude and 7 Key Skills of highly successful people
• Influencing and negotiating better than you’ve ever done before
• Managing your workload, your stress levels and your manager!
• Busting through the common time wasters which catch you out every time
• Creating your own powerful career plan for success
- ISBN: 9781781333112
- Pages: 166
- Published: July 2018
- Price: £12.99