Many organisations are diverse – but that doesn’t make them inclusive. Many teams are made up of high-performing individuals – but that doesn’t turn them into high-performing teams. Many leaders work hard and take care of their people – but that doesn’t mean they’re great leaders.
Let Go Leadership will show you how to share power, harness the diversity of your teams and become a better, more inclusive leader, so that you can realise the untapped potential within your organisation.
Read this book to:
- Learn to step back, reflect and let go
- Expose the tendencies that can derail your best efforts towards diversity and inclusion
- Identify your leadership archetype and understand how it serves you – and when it gets in the way
- Understand and implement a new, liberating way of leading your teams and harnessing diversity
- Find opportunities to share leadership with your people and build co-responsibility for sustainable high performance
- ISBN: 9781781336762
- Pages: 288
- Published: September 2022
- Price: £16.99