Do you sometimes get overwhelmed and angry with your kids?
Are the expectations of motherhood all-consuming?
If you are navigating this profound and complex experience, looking for more inner acceptance, assertiveness and ability to change what isn’t working, this book provides the strategies and support that helps you get there.
ANGRY MOTHER Assertive Mother reviews the mother’s role and gives you techniques to control and use your anger in a constructive way, and practice restorative compassion and self-care.
Read this book to understand:
• Maternal anger and how not to get stuck in guilt
• How to regain control of your emotions
• Your unique triggers and how to recognise and anticipate them
• Ways of expressing your anger safely and modelling assertiveness instead of rage
• The need for self-care and compassion after episodes of maternal rage
- ISBN: 9781781336502
- Pages: 164
- Published: October 2021
- Price: £11.99