Star Quality Hospitality by Monica Or
If you are an independent hotelier or restaurateur wanting to know how to run an even more successful business, this book will take you on a journey of discovery as it:
- Welcomes you into the world of hospitality
- Unlocks the secrets of the business of hospitality
- Explains how customers are your lifeline, focusing on suppliers, staff and guests
- Highlights key industry trends that must be a part of your business strategy
- Shows you how to measure your business success to remain profitable
Discover the common mistakes that are made by hospitality owner/managers, from business structure through to service delivery, and read a host of practical tips and checklists that can be implemented immediately to resolve them. The solutions offered will produce optimum results which will in turn increase your profitability.
As the founder of the Star Quality Hospitality Consultancy, Monica Or is passionate about unlocking the potential of hospitality businesses by exceeding customer expectations. She is a Fellow and Chairman for the Institute of Hospitality London, and has spoken at conferences in the UK and USA. She has co-written two other hospitality books, and regularly writes for Hotel Industry magazine.