Socially Intelligent Selling by Jamie Summers
Why do some people consistently smash their sales targets every month without breaking a sweat, while others slog every working hour and still struggle to hit their numbers?
What enables some people to attract quality prospects and convert them into paying customers after one easy conversation, while others spend hours chasing and chatting to “time-wasters”?
How do some people quickly build trust and effortlessly influence their customers to buy, while others resort to gimmicks, sales tricks and manipulative closing techniques to clinch the deal?
The answers are in this book.
READ SOCIALLY INTELLIGENT SELLING TO:
- Boost your sales without increasing your marketing budget
- Raise revenue by converting more potential customers into actual customers
- Sell more to your existing customers and clients
- Anticipate exactly what your customers need, want and wish for
- Skilfully up-sell and cross-sell to boost your revenue
- Stop closing sales and start opening relationships
The concepts, tools and techniques Jamie shares are so brilliantly simple you’ll be wondering if you’ve missed the complicated bit. You haven’t. When you read this book, you’ll realise you’ve known the answers all along.