Saving Social Care by Neil Eastwood
Recruiting and retaining a caring workforce to keep pace with the needs of an ageing society is one of the greatest challenges we face. At the same time, traditional methods of finding suitable care staff are delivering diminishing returns. We urgently need new ways of finding and keeping the compassionate and loyal care workers of tomorrow.
The future of every care provider depends on solving this problem fast. Start now by reading this book.
When you’ve read Saving Social Care, you will be able to:
- Know exactly who your perfect care worker candidate is
- Tap in to secret sources of new staff in your community
- Optimise your recruitment process to reduce wastage
- Spot ‘high potential’ applicants – and avoid troublemakers – much faster
- Discover 20 proven retention techniques to minimise care staff loss