Music Rights Without Fights by Richard Kirstein
Everyone loves music, so marketers want great tracks for their campaigns.
Buying music is complex and few marketers or agencies truly understand how to broker licences with the music business. MUSIC RIGHTS WITHOUT FIGHTS will empower brand marketers and their procurement colleagues to:
- Understand how music rights work
- Learn about key cost drivers and how to control them
- Identify risk and how to reduce it
- Improve their bargaining position
- Secure smarter deals and sustainable relationships.
Richard Kirstein is the UK’s leading independent expert on music rights buying for brands. During a music licensing career spanning over 20 years, he has brokered several thousand deals, acting for both music rights buyers and sellers. Since 2010, Richard has been Founding Partner of Resilient Music LLP, a successful specialist consultancy whose clients include some of the world’s largest consumer brands in the fashion, automotive, financial services and alcoholic beverage sectors.