The Experience Business by James Sinclair
How is it that some companies seem to be able to charge sky-high prices and ‘get away with it’ while their competitors struggle to get customers at any price and often end up discounting their way out of profitability and business?
The answer lies in The Experience Business.
When you read this book you’ll understand:
- The KEY DIFFERENCES between experience businesses and price-led businesses
- Why businesses need a set of rules to consistently deliver GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
- How to craft a set of experience rules to drive your own BUSINESS GROWTH AND PROFIT
- The SECRET WEAPON of every profitable experience business
- How to shortcut the traditional customer journey from PROSPECT INTO RAVING FAN